Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rewriting (nearly) my whole game.

I ran into so many issues with my previous method of handling networking that I decided to rewrite my entire networking code to use twisted.protocols.amp (instead of pb). I only have like 3 months left till I have to submit my game to some competitions though so this is gonna be crazy. Im going to try to just get the basic gameplay mechanics working and try to polish that. Then I can work on other things such as RPG elements like weapons, more dynamic enemies, random map generation(which is super fun), and other cool things that would take too much time to do in the next three months. But hey, on the bright side I almost finished the song for the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment